11.14.2013

Stars and Sand

A few months ago I was sharing in a foster mama breakout session. As I looked across the room at women striving with all their souls to surrender their lives as living sacrifices, daily learning to return and climb atop the altar once more...I caught my breath.

And the Father reminded me of this verse in Hebrews 11 ~

Therefore, from one man, and him as good as dead, were born descendants as many as the stars of the heaven...

Photo Credit: Universe Today

And as many as the innumerable grains of sand by the seashore.

Photo Credit: Wisconsin Geological Survey

Tears sprung to my eyes as a I realized that in that room of foster mamas, hundreds of children who had heard the name of Jesus and known the touch of love were represented...

All because these women had chosen to live by faith.

That is beauty.

Looking unto Jesus~

No comments:

Post a Comment