4.07.2013

The Sunday Seven and Mark your Calendars!

Each Sunday, Jamie and I walk through our calendar for the week and then the month. It's about the only thing that keeps us sane with our crazy schedules!

Then, we ask each other the following questions. I call it the Sunday Seven. I simply post these in my notebook, and we review them each Sunday evening.

1. How have I loved you well this week?

2. Where did you see God in your life this last week?

3. Is there any way you were discouraged this last week?

4. What does your upcoming week look like?

5.  How can I love you this upcoming week, relationally, intimately, and spiritually?

7. How can I encourage you this week? 

6. How can I specifically pray for you this week?

Today as we reviewed our calendar, I realized how many cool things we will be doing for The Forgotten Initiative in the coming weeks, and you are welcome to join us!

Monday, April 8th a.m. ~ We'll be delivering our first round of precious baby items for the new momma we're celebrating!

Monday, April 8th p.m. ~ Our first participation on a foster parent GPS panel! Super stoked!

All Week ~ We're finally finishing up the final touches for our DHR Shelby County room!

Sunday, April 21st 9:30 - 10:30 am ~ City Wide Mercy Ministry Fair at Altadena Valley Presbyterian Church. Some awesome new avenues to jump in will be presented! Other fabulous ways God is moving throughout the city will shared as well!

Saturday, April 27th ~ The 2nd Annual "Walk Me Home...to the place I belong" 5K, supporting Birmingham and Shelby County foster care. Registration begins at 7 a.m. Stop by and see The Forgotten Initiative at our booth!

Thursday, May 2nd ~ We'll be helping prepare for Shelby County Foster Parent dinner at Oak Mountain Presbyterian church! We're looking for Silent Auction donations! Please message me at cafranktie@aol.com if you are interested in helping!

Wednesday, May 1st - May 5th ~ Christian Alliance for Orphans' SUMMIT!!!!! We. cannot. wait! Jamie and I will be able to meet our TFI friends from across the nation, as well as so many other blog and Facebook friends! Please let me know if you would like to meet up! We're so excited! (And we're without kids for the whole time!)

There are so many ways you can join in!

Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment